1.    #1  
    Im sure I can take out the feed in webos quick install but I was wondering what others thought about having the official apps in Preware. I dont mind it but it makes the Preware take forever to start up. What are your thoughts.
    In Preware go to manage feeds and turn off the Palm catalog.
    Then you won't have to see the official apps anymore
  3.    #3  
    Ok cool thanks that will help. I just dont like the startup time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevewms View Post
    I had to take mine off because it kept chowing me apolications that I couldn't buy, and that makes me really angry :S
    Once the feed is removed, they won't load up in Preware the next time you run Preware. So your loading time will be decreased. I removed it and also the theme feeds because I only need to look at them when I want to change my theme.
    I turned it on long enough to see how slow it made starting Preware, then I removed it. That's the main aspect of Preware that I think has room for improvement.
    Im sure I can take out the feed in webos quick install but I was wondering what others thought about having the official apps in Preware.
    Personally, I don't see the point of it. It just slows Preware down. I disabled the feed immediately.

If I want to see official apps, I'll view them via the app catalog.
    Additionally, PreWare doesn't display important information, such as cost.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Cost is in PreWare but you have to go into the description it's toward the bottom.