1.    #1  
    I saw this article from Engadget: N900 gains PS3 Sixaxis control over SNES gaming.

Since WebOS got great emulator like VisualBoyAdvance, NesEm, and of course some stunning 3D games. Maybe it's too early asking for joystick support. But I think its cool to have someone compile PS3 Sixaxis bluetooth kernel to WebOS for further gaming support.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    i would love to see the pre utilize the ps3 remote. it would be a lot easier to play certain games. Definitely would pay for something like this. Dontationware, whatever idc. Also, after getting this to work, then other emulators can be ported over and make the pre the most envied phone to date.

Come on linux/webos programmers please try to outdo the maemo crowd. I dont want them gaining momentum.
    the pre's bluetooth is locked down to audio only so i doubt it can be done
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    is that a limitation of the current sdk? if so once they open up the api's will it still be a problem?
    Somebody needs to figure this out...I need this...
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by pmc2010 View Post
    is that a limitation of the current sdk? if so once they open up the api's will it still be a problem?
    no its a limit on the pre's bluetooth profiles
    that would be amazing if it were possible
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    I wouldn't mind using the controller through usb. Possible?
  9. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    I don't get it. You want to use the PS3 controller to play games on the Pre? Doesn't that seem a little silly? Although I appreciate the concept of "can it be done."
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.