1.    #1  
    I posted my app about a week ago and it has not shown up nor have I heard anything. How long is it taking now, from when you submit it until you either hear a rejection or it is put in the app store? and It is showing 33 downloads. How can anyone be downloading it if it is now showing up on any of the lists?

I also sent an email to try and get my app posted here on HomeBrew Central, and have not heard back. Am I missing some steps to get it listed here?

Thanks
    what app lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    did you pay $50 to submit it or did you do the free web distribution? What's the name of the app?
  4.    #4  
    It is a free one. I chose Open Source. Maybe if I charged it would get there faster.. lol

It is called H-Doublebay Calculator. I am a ham radio operator and wrote a program in VBVBVB $to$ $calculate$ $the$ $dimensions$ $to$ $build$ $your$ $own$ $H$-$Doublebay$ $Antenna$. $I$ $thought$ $that$ $would$ $be$ $a$ $fairly$ $easy$ $one$ $to$ $convert$ $over$ $to$ $JavaScript$.
    okay, when you went to load the app there was a dropdown. You could pick app catalog and pay $50 to submit it, or pick web distribution and it's free. However web dist apps don't show up in the catalo, but just via web rss feeds. If you go to the app catalog, search for 'appscoup', download it, open it and keep scrolling down you'll see your app there.

hope that helps.
  6.    #6  
    Now that is a cool app. I wondered how I could get all of those downloads before it was reviewed by Palm.

Thanks
    when you pick web dist, palm does not review the app... It has that note when you go to download the app that it wasn't reviewed. Usually will be published within a few hours of being submitted...
  8.    #8  
    Thanks. I see that now. Went back and set it to be added to the apps catalog. I also see that on the categories, I chose hobby, which is probably why it is not getting picked up by Preware. Live and Learn...
    Quote Originally Posted by NCZman View Post
    I chose hobby, which is probably why it is not getting picked up by Preware.
    glad i could help. i think preware only picks up homebrew apps, not official app catalog apps.
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
    users can set preware to see official app catalog apps, web distributed apps, beta apps, and all the the homebrew apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhunterjr View Post
    users can set preware to see official app catalog apps, web distributed apps, beta apps, and all the the homebrew apps.
    i stand corrected... it's been a while since i last used preware.
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
  12.    #12  
    Is there a conflict with preware and the app catalog if they have the same name? I can see the app on the Precentral website as being active and it is active in the app catalog, but it is not showing up on preware. program is H-Doublebay.