1.    #1  
    Any chance that someone could port one of these linux todo apps over to webOS? Some have no gui, that might make it easier to make a webOS front end. What would it take? What are the technical obstacles? Specifically, I am looking for a tasks tool that includes floating and repeating tasks.

Tux ToDo
    Tasque
    Gtodo
    ikog
    todo.txt
    TodolistLinux
    makagiga
    Thinking Rock
    Getting things Gnome
    evolution
    tasks
    taskcoach
    chandler
    Last edited by japomani; 02/03/2010 at 08:47 AM.
    Palm 1000 > Palm Pro > Palm III > Palm IIIe X 3 > Palm IIIc > Palm TT > HTC Wizard > HTC Blue Angel > Palm TX > Zier 31 > Palm T3 > Palm Pre > FrankenPre 2 > TouchPad/Droid/Ubuntu > TP/ICS
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Check out ToDoClassic The author is very responsive and recurring tasks are on his list of features that he plans to add in the near future.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, I looked at it but it is pretty basic. I put in the requests though.

I am interested to know if the webOS platform has progressed to the point where Linux apps can be ported over.
    Palm 1000 > Palm Pro > Palm III > Palm IIIe X 3 > Palm IIIc > Palm TT > HTC Wizard > HTC Blue Angel > Palm TX > Zier 31 > Palm T3 > Palm Pre > FrankenPre 2 > TouchPad/Droid/Ubuntu > TP/ICS
    Quote Originally Posted by japomani View Post
    Any chance that someone could port one of these linux todo apps over to webOS? Some have no gui, that might make it easier to make a webOS front end. What would it take? What are the technical obstacles? Specifically, I am looking for a tasks tool that includes floating and repeating tasks.

chandlerproject.org
    Although, the chandler project is somewhat abandoned, Chandler could have been a great addition for Webos. I would not mind paying for proper chandler client.