1.    #1  
    I'm trying to find out what the co-ordinates of a users finger when they slide it around the screen.

So in other words, if the users taps the screen in the far left corner and drags their finger, without lifting it from the screen, to the borrom right corner; I want to know the full set of co-ordinates as it moves.

Would it just be via the down method of Mojo.Event.tap?

Many thanks.

TheBounder.
    Quote Originally Posted by thebounder View Post
    I'm trying to find out what the co-ordinates of a users finger when they slide it around the screen.

So in other words, if the users taps the screen in the far left corner and drags their finger, without lifting it from the screen, to the borrom right corner; I want to know the full set of co-ordinates as it moves.

Would it just be via the down method of Mojo.Event.tap?

Many thanks.

TheBounder.
    the sdk came with examples. look at the APIs example, install it on your emulator, and review the code for the screen movement. there is a "drag" api that gets the x,y coordinates when your finger goes down as:

Code:
    Event.pointerX(event.down);
    Event.pointerY(event.down);
    then as you're dragging you can capture the coordinates as:

Code:
    Event.pointerX(event.move);
    Event.pointerY(event.move);
    be sure to review the code for this API so you can understand how to set it up. let me know if you have any issues.
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
  3.    #3  
    Nice one! Found it.

Cheers