1.    #1  
    Ok guys...

Here's my dilemma: I would love to learn how to code some simple (read VERY SIMPLE) pieces for the WebOS platform. I got the SDK installed, I even tried Ares a bit, got the book from Oreilly, but I am looking at pieces of code and step by step instructions (a bit stupid here!) on how to do things.

I have some ideas and would love to make them happen. Lynda.com has nothing for Palm. Obviously for the damn iPhone they have some SDK Essential Training.

Can you guide me a bit?

Thanks in advance.
    See the links below in my sig.
    Richard Neff

My tutorials on WebOS development: Beyond 'Hello World!' | Getting Started - WebOS Development

My apps: Percent Table | SierraPapa
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    thanks for posting this, gotta get up to 10 posts to see it though.
    Quote Originally Posted by ciupyke View Post
    This one is my last post without anything useful in it. I should be able to see the links now. Sorry again, but I have to get my hands on the precious info somehow.
    I would like to see this also
    I have very little html experience, even less css & java script. I was able to develop a football schedule using ares but I would love to learn more as well. The hello world tutorial is very basic and didnt help me much either. Is there any books out there other then O'reillys?
    Love my Pre!!!!! Psn: tj501
    Since you cant view links, type this in your browser: http www net-tech-group.com/pre/
    Love my Pre!!!!! Psn: tj501
    Also, sign up for the Developer Program with Palm and play around with Ares.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Sorry about referring to my signature only -- I forgot about the 10 post thing. It is rather annoying that you have to have 10 posts, but alas, it is what it is.

Fortunately, tjc501 posted the correct URL.
    Richard Neff

My tutorials on WebOS development: Beyond 'Hello World!' | Getting Started - WebOS Development

My apps: Percent Table | SierraPapa
    Hi I'm new to programming for WebOS as well. I was wondering how you have been advancing after reading through the tutorials.