1.    #1  
    Before I start here are a few things I want everyone to know. I am a noob when it comes to programing, I am using Ares, and I have done alot of research and testing of what im trying to do.

The Problem:
    I have build a GUI for a app but am not trying to tackle the coding. What i have is a main scene that has 4 buttons on it each of which i would like to switch the scene to another one i have. I have gone to the events "ontap" section for the button and enter the following.

"button1Tap: function(event, inSender) {
    this.Controller.StageController.pushScene('Placards');"

This does not do anything. So any help in the would be greatly appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by eball218 View Post
    Before I start here are a few things I want everyone to know. I am a noob when it comes to programing, I am using Ares, and I have done alot of research and testing of what im trying to do.

The Problem:
    I have build a GUI for a app but am not trying to tackle the coding. What i have is a main scene that has 4 buttons on it each of which i would like to switch the scene to another one i have. I have gone to the events "ontap" section for the button and enter the following.

"button1Tap: function(event, inSender) {
    this.Controller.StageController.pushScene('Placards');"

This does not do anything. So any help in the would be greatly appreciated.
    Everything is case-sensitive in Javascript. It should read:

Code:
    this.controller.stageController.pushScene('placards');  // Assuming "placards" (lower-case p) is the correct name of the scene
    In general though, you should look at the log that is available when running Ares to help determine why something isn't working.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
  3.    #3  
    DanPLC Thanks that was exactly what it was. I should have seen that.
    thank you, that helped me as well!!!!