1.    #1  
    But I would really like to see a simple photo editor, something to maybe crop pictures, as well as rotate them.

Also I would like to see a save to option, it makes it difficult to grab wallpapers anywhere when it puts them in a specific folder, and I have a wallpaper folder already set up.

Is this something Palm is working on? can this even be done with Homebrew?
    internalz app on preware lets you move files around to one folder to a nother pictures music itc..
    I will usually flip and zoom the picture to where I want it cropped when viewing from photoroll and then take a screenshot. I know it's a little bit of a headache but works well.
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedroU View Post
    I will usually flip and zoom the picture to where I want it cropped when viewing from photoroll and then take a screenshot. I know it's a little bit of a headache but works well.
    I do that too!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrolf View Post
    But I would really like to see a simple photo editor, something to maybe crop pictures, as well as rotate them.

Also I would like to see a save to option, it makes it difficult to grab wallpapers anywhere when it puts them in a specific folder, and I have a wallpaper folder already set up.

Is this something Palm is working on? can this even be done with Homebrew?
    picsketcher in the catalog is mainly a paint/sketch app, but it will also crop photos (that are native devices pix sizes). you still have to do a screencapture to 'save' it at this point. no rotate yet, but i'm working on it and it looks promising.
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix