Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Hi all! I am the owner of a construction company and would like to ask if someone could make a simple employee time sheet. Names on the left side days of the week on the top, boxes to plug in hours with a total for each employee. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by rapat View Post
    Hi all! I am the owner of a construction company and would like to ask if someone could make a simple employee time sheet. Names on the left side days of the week on the top, boxes to plug in hours with a total for each employee. Thanks.
    are you looking for 5 or 7 days per week? do you need to download the information or put it in a spreadsheet for the computer, or is this just to keep track on your phone? do you have a set number of employees from week to week, or are they changing all the time?

i'd be happy to look into it, and could at least put something simple together that's custom just for you (company logo, etc.)
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Monday- Saturday would be great. No more then 10 employees and I do not have to download it to computer. Thanks.
    another questions... do you want to type in a number for the time each day (i.e. 1.2), or do you want select from a picker. i think the picker is easier (no keyboard needed), but in that case i'd need to know what your smallest increment should be. half hour increments, or 15 minutes? or whatever you'd like. do you have the cell phone numbers of all your workers in your phone? it might also be a good idea to have it so when you click on their name in the list it will automatically call them. just an idea... let me know what you think.
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Not having the keyboard wood be nice. 1/2 hour increments. Do not really need the calling function. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Any progress?