1.    #1  
    Hi,

Is there any Palm gestures API's or any documentation available?

We want to develop the Palm gestures for our Application, we are not getting any Palm gestures API's or sample code on developer.palm.com site.

We need to implement PalmOS gestures using palm SDK , but we have not found any API for palm to develop this functionality

Please help us.

-Shailesh
    you can use Mojo.event.back or mojo.event.forward.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopgoat View Post
    you can use Mojo.event.back or mojo.event.forward.
    Thanks, can get some sample application. So it will be helpful.

-shailesh
    Let's hope we'll some day see more of them, like;

Mojo.event.anticlockwise (example use; undo in text fields)
    Mojo.event.clockwise (example use; refresh in the browser, redo in textfields)

Mojo.event.diagonal ...
    Here we "need" one for each direction, and I see lower left to upper right as especially useful7desireable for getting back to the top of a long web page.

{I never liked playing with cards until webOS made it useful}
    Global Posts
    506 Global Posts
    Keep in mind that Palm doesn't own the rights to PalmOS any more, and is purposely avoiding any contamination of WebOS with stuff that they would have to license from ACCESS (or whatever the PalmOS company is named these days). If you're looking for Graffiti or the like in WebOS, you're SOL.....
    Let anyone else keep Grafitti - I'll be happy with a handfull more (universal) gestures.
    Quote Originally Posted by autodidact View Post
    Mojo.event.diagonal ...
    Here we "need" one for each direction, and I see lower left to upper right as especially useful7desireable for getting back to the top of a long web page.
    That is one of apple's more bragged about patents. Non-iPhone scrolling is limited to up, down, left, right. You can't scroll diagonally without violating apple's IP.

LOL I love the USPTO. How can you patent common sense?
    It doesn't make sense ...

We can "scroll" diagonally in several applications already; the browser, picture viewer, PDF viewer ...

From what I have read about iP's patents in regard to scrolling it is how their browser locks to the axis the movement started in. WebOS does this even more elegantly by locking within a set amount of deviation. Once the deviation is big enough we can scroll freely.

{I never liked playing with cards until webOS made it useful}