1.    #1  
    Is there a way to check if there are any notifications present in the dashboard?

I would like to resize my scene based on it.

It looks like I can check the screen size initially to make a educated guess, I would rather just get a count of the notifications present.

Kurt
    I guess you could listen for scroll events and size the window accordingly
  3.    #3  
    Thanks. Mind elaborating a bit? I could not find any info on scroll events.

Do you register for it like a tap... something like Mojo.Controller.Scroll ?
    There's a way to check for the available width and height which automatically adjusts when notifications are displayed. I don't remember the syntax off the top of my head. If someone else doesn't respond, I'll check out my code when I get home and post it here.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Here is the code to determine the height of the notifications:

Code:
    // The 28 in the equation is the height of the top area that
    // lists the cellular carrier.
    notificationHeight = Mojo.Environment.DeviceInfo.screenHeight - 
                               this.controller.window.innerHeight - 28;
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

6.    #6  
    Thanks Dan,

I have tried that method, but unfortunately when a card is minimized it reports its height as 452 whether there is a notification present or not. That code works when the card is maximized.

Kurt
    Quote Originally Posted by jkurtw View Post
    Thanks Dan,

I have tried that method, but unfortunately when a card is minimized it reports its height as 452 whether there is a notification present or not. That code works when the card is maximized.

Kurt
    Why would you be resizing your scene on a minimized card?

8.    #8  
    For my Clear Card app