1.    #1  
    Hello
    Suggestion for a patch that allows pre's contacts app to scroll backwards.
    If I am looking for Jeff Xerox, it would be nice to scroll up to find him.
    yes, I can open the keyboard and type X, but why not make it easier to scroll.

thanks
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    So your telling me it's easier to navigate thru your menus, open the contacts menu, scroll multiple contacts to get to X and then look for him instead of just sliding your phone open and hitting one letter?
    Sprint Palm Pre-
  3.    #3  
    well..most of us dont have Z's or Y's (or very few) so to scroll from A to X, should take 1 thumb flick up.
  4.    #4  
    i want to revive this, b/c I am sure it's just a matter of changing a parameter in a stylesheet or some other file.

anyone?
    dude stop being petty and type the persons name .this is from jan you can't be this petty.
  6.    #6  
    i am being petty with this request?

Why dont you talk to the person that asked for a patch that switches to speakerphone when you separate the phone from your ear? How is that for petty? Why not just hit the button.

All requests are petty dude, look through the forums. We are all asking for things we all want individually, and if doable, it gets done. can I have it in blue...i like red...can you make it vibrate 1.7 seconds instead of 1.6....

anyway
    Last edited by NABRIL15; 05/13/2010 at 02:31 PM.
    my word is bond. Anyway my lilsister uses that word when she holds her hand to my face. That's not a good look for you playboy

Quote Originally Posted by NABRIL15 View Post

Why dont you talk to the person that asked for a patch that switches to speakerphone when you separate the phone from your ear? How is that for petty? Why not just hit the button.

All requests are petty dude, look through the forums. We are all asking for things we all want individually, and if doable, it gets done. can I have it in blue...i like red...can you make it vibrate 1.7 seconds instead of 1.6....

anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by NABRIL15 View Post

anyway
    I agree with him here... this may be a petty request but hey- someone wrote a patch to wrap the launcher pages- and were only talking 3-6 pages here for most folks AND you can still use universal search for apps tho too- Who's lazy now.... So this is a valid request. I too would like to be able to wrap my contacts as well- i believe the iPos (yes, iPos) does this, as well as my treo did this as well.... why not have it now???
    How about this, if you cannot offer any help, don't reply. It is so simple to keep your opinions to yourself.

I too would like to this patch. I have all my Verizon # numbers at the end of my list that text back your data usage, minutes, etc. It would be real nice to just scroll up a couple of contacts to dial those numbers rather than scrolling down a list of 100+ contacts.
  10.    #10  
    sactly.

anyone? Come on developers or knowledgeable folk. It's probably just a setting in some css or style file. If launcher pages can scroll, so can contacts, right?
  11.    #11  
    nope? nothing?