Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Does any one know how i can edit the default palm button in CSS. I named it "startButton" in my html scene, but i want to edit it in the css doc. how do i refer to it? i tried .startButton and may others but no luck.
    please help this noob.
    The css uses classes, so I would imagine if you add a 'class="'' to the button element in the html you should be able to refer to it.
    (I personally haven't done any styling yet in my apps but that is generally how css is accomplished)

for instance if you use a css simular to:

.startButton{some cool styling here maybe, color:blue;}

you should make a html element simular to:
    <div x-mojo-element="Button" id="buttonId" class="startButton" name="myButton"/>

If you wanted the css to be more specific you can supply something before the ., such as div.startButton, that way if you have a <p> tag with a class startButton it won't be styled in the same way. Not that you'd use it that way but it's an option.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Dude thx for that! after messing with it a bit it worked. I am new so thx so much for ur help!

I have one more question. I am making a wallpaper app with many wallpapers to choose from. how would i program it so than when u click a picture it gaves u the option to apply as background.