1.    #1  
    I have an application in the app catalog called Accounts.

Application website: sites.google.com/site/accountswebos/

The current unreleased version has many new features, some of which changed a fair amount of the underlying code. I am unable to ensure that the application runs as well on a webOS device as the emulator, as it becomes more data intensive.

At the moment I don't have a webOS device, and until I can find a used pre reasonably cheap I would like someone to help carry out a few tasks for me and report back. Main issues are speed to find out where optimizations are required.

I'm not sure whether I'll ask one person or a few people, testing on multiple devices would be useful, (ie Pre and Pixi) so I'll probably be able to accept at least two.

I'll send the selected users a beta version of my application and a list of simple tasks to carry out and to report back with anything that lowered the user experience within the application.

The greatest help would be a video carrying out the tasks in the application, but I'm not asking for this unless someone wants to.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by RazerM; 01/22/2010 at 08:49 AM.
    what does the program do? Is it a customer database?
  3.    #3  
    Sorry, forgot to mention that. It's for managing money, your bank account and such. I've updated the post with a link to the website.