1.    #1  
    How would I go about having my app take a snapshot of the current scene when the user tapped a button?
    i'm not sure exactly what you mean, but to just take a screenshot no matter where you are in the phone, you push orange buttom + sym + p. The screenshot goes in your photo app.

If that wasn't your question, then just kidding :-)
    he wants to make an app that will take a screen shot when the user presses a single button, thus sidestepping the need to press orange+sym+p
    Quote Originally Posted by clacombe View Post
    How would I go about having my app take a snapshot of the current scene when the user tapped a button?
    i don't there's an API for that... in my soon to be released app i wanted to do the same thing, and i wanted to know the name of the screenshot... had to do some fancy stuff to get it to work. hopefully in a future update palm will have an api for screencaptures.
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix