Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    can some one make a patch for this? I don't know why but I would love to see 3G or 4G up there mainly 4G to show offff can some one make this happen!?
    +1
    So you would like a 4g icon and lie to your friends?
    That is harmlessly cool.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    So you would like a 4g icon and lie to your friends?
    That is harmlessly cool.
    well not to lie to my friends I just like the 3G on top or 4G
    I can do it as a scrim for you if you like, Youll have to create a scrims folder on your usb drivr on your Pre and put the image there.

LMK
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    I can do it as a scrim for you if you like, Youll have to create a scrims folder on your usb drivr on your Pre and put the image there.

LMK
    I don't have a computer at the moment and do you think I can make a folder using internalz? And moving the png image to that folder? With the patch? And also the patch would have to be on preware cause my computer doesn't work and idk if this asking to much but can you make the 3G and 4G pics ? Thank you
    I can get you the pics no problem but this will never make it into preware, theres just not enough people that would use it.

Pm me when you get access to a computer and ill work it out for you!

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

I can get you the pics no problem but this will never make it into preware, theres just not enough people that would use it.

ok so wat about the rest of us who would like to have it..everyone doesnt want to pm you to get it..just make it and put up a link...
    I will get something up tomorrow night for you guys, Sorry its a little late here!

Follow the link below.

I bet there are more than you think. I hope it makes it into Preware...
    Lol. I made 4G icons back in july. If you want me to find them, I will.
    Actually garrett I got the icons from you back then. I posted a screen shot hence the request for them.
    Yea, I remember you from that thread a while ago lol. I found a link to my old mediafire page with most of the icons I made.

http://www.mediafire.com/garrett92c

Feel free to use whatever you guys want. They've been just sitting the collecting dust for a while lol.

<edit>
    I attached a pack of my 4G icons in different colors.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Garrett92C; 01/19/2010 at 07:08 AM.
    Going through my old thread trting to find that link makes me want to get back into making custom icons. I need to redownload Gimp and start working on that Any requests?

Now that i've learned alot, I can make higher quality icons now lol
  15.    #15  

I'm thinking it can make it to preware I'm not the only one that would want 4G in the top bar but yeah I'll let you know. Can you email it to me?
    I will get it tonight!

Follow the link below.

17.    #17  
    ok thanks
    Is 4G even up and running yet? If so, where?
    Not currently for phones. The 4G icons are just for fun lol
    me want 4G icon, I can trick my n1 friend
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast