Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Why post this other than to start s h i t w/ somebody...... If you dont like the Patch then go away troll!
    Because it was an honest request. Palm's the issue for making this change systemwide. It seems others wanted EV back too, and I invite you to read the entire thread. It's a great patch here that this thread is on about, but my post wasn't about the patch itself. "3G" seems to be the default as of 1.4. This patch solves that nicely. Please don't spout bad language because you don't like the thread or the patch, or didn't read
    Last edited by copasetic; 03/05/2010 at 06:01 AM. Reason: typos
    thank you for this patch it is truly a cool thing to show off to friends they hate me so much now n i love it!!!
  3.    #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by copasetic View Post
    Because it was an honest request. Palm's the issue for making this change systemwide. It seems others wanted EV back too, and I invite you to read the entire thread. It's a great patch here that this thread is on about, but my post wasn't about the patch itself. "3G" seems to be the default as of 1.4. This patch solves that nicely. Please don't spout bad language because you don't like the thread or the patch, or didn't read
    you do know he made the patch right? Maybe ur the one that should read the entire thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by copasetic View Post

HaHaHa lol!

I dont care who you are that S h i t s Funny!

Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    you do know he made the patch right? Maybe ur the one that should read the entire thread.

Thanks Given!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    think you could make a 2G version of this patch to replace the 1X icon?
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Nice. Thanks.
    Verizon Wireless Palm Pre Plus 1.4.5
    UberKernal 1.0 GHz
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Needed 1 more post to view pics.
    Verizon Wireless Palm Pre Plus 1.4.5
    UberKernal 1.0 GHz
  8.    #68  
    Quote Originally Posted by cpfms View Post