Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    i got this to work on my phone. and posted it on the local forums for the 3000gt's. and alot of the forum members are tripping out because i have 4G. they are like why isnt mine 4G, im calling sprint
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    so that's why it wasn't working for me right ?
    Correct.
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by chatzvr4 View Post
    i got this to work on my phone. and posted it on the local forums for the 3000gt's. and alot of the forum members are tripping out because i have 4G. they are like why isnt mine 4G, im calling sprint
    lmao haha xD same happen to me in school
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by tarirene View Post
    Can anyone make a white icon that looks exactly like the default "Ev" but says "4G" for those of us that don't use themes?
    here we go they look stock once they are on the pre trust me

i finally got my computer lol hope u like
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I only have them in blue, ask garrett92c if you want a diff color
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

6.    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by KAM313 View Post
    can you make them wit the 3g....
    I have my computer some days cause I'm having problems but yeah I'll make some when I get it.
  7.    #47  
    thankz......ima try paint .net to make em white...
    just run white and black on them they look great when you do that.
    that worked
    that looks good but I would prefer the 3g black to be black like the 4g above and not gray.
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    here we go they look stock once they are on the pre trust me

i finally got my computer lol hope u like
    hey is there anyway u can make me the same color as this but 3G instead of 4G? thanks.
    look 2 posts above yours

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Great work guys.
    Good thread, Good Patch, Good Icons!
    any way to get the 3G icons in the standard white that matches the stock top bar?
    Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan3816 View Post
    any way to get the 3G icons in the standard white that matches the stock top bar?
    I'd like this too. I'm using the 3G icons that someone posted, but the contrast is very bad & it's hard to see the difference between them.
    This patch appears to conflict with the balloon patch, because the pre will not let me install two files named "scrims" if I place it in the scrims folder I already have, which has the chat balloon images there, the 3G icon doesnt appear on my phone, any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by kristoffer10 View Post
    This patch appears to conflict with the balloon patch, because the pre will not let me install two files named "scrims" if I place it in the scrims folder I already have, which has the chat balloon images there, the 3G icon doesnt appear on my phone, any ideas?
    1 file named scrims! put all .pngs in the scrims folder

Follow the link below.

nevermind, got it to work, had to reboot, something as simple as that! How embarrassing! Great patch and great work sslow!
    lol I hate this, I want the old EV back, I don't see any purpose for "3G" other than marketing/bragging rights... :P
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    AWESOME!!!, great jobs guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by copasetic View Post
    lol I hate this, I want the old EV back, I don't see any purpose for "3G" other than marketing/bragging rights... :P
    Why post this other than to start s h i t w/ somebody...... If you dont like the Patch then go away troll!

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by jwdesselle View Post
    Is 4G even up and running yet? If so, where?
    In Chicago and few other cities...yes! (check Sprint's website for other locations). And yes, it if fast, at least here in Chicago. They are opening it up in more cities this year (including NYC).

There are currently no phones (for sale) that have 4G antennas though (including the Pre!).
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast