1.    #1  
    Any chance someone could make an app, that makes an alert when the battery is full? Sometimes if I'm planning on going out or my battery is really low, I'll throw the Pre on to my touchstone and leave it there waiting til it reaches full. I would love to know the exact moment it hits 100% to get the phone back in my hands to head out for the night or just relax with a game from a low battery. Maybe also have an feature to adjust at what percentage the alert should go off. Like if 90% is enough juice for what you need.
    That would be a nice application. Much better than a patch. The patch might be on at all times running in the background. While an app would need to be turned on by you when you wanted it. It too may use battery power and make it take longer to charge your phone though. IMO.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    That would be a nice application. Much better than a patch. The patch might be on at all times running in the background. While an app would need to be turned on by you when you wanted it. It too may use battery power and make it take longer to charge your phone though. IMO.
    I'd imagine the battery usage would be negligible, I mean people can stream music over pandora and/or use sprint nav and still have the charge increase.

And I thought about a patch, but you might not want it all the time, and patches don't really have available settings. Like what if you're going to bed and it wakes you up. Also I wonder if some kind of patched alert is created what if it won't stop and constantly alerting you that the battery is at 100%.

I think an App would work out a lot better. Another idea would be if the app can generate a timer based on the rate the phone is being charged.(this could be tougher though as the numbers can vary with extra unexpected usage.)