1.    #1  
    Yes i know we have themes in preware but what I'm looking for is an app that will on the fly let us change individual icons.

maybe have it scan a certain directory for png files and from a list of all installed apps allow us to change app icons on a 1 by 1 basis.

There are many times i download a new app and its icon just doesnt fit my theme or its ugly an I'd love to be able to swap out the icons to keep my launcher looking consistent on the fly while on my device. I came from windows mobile and there are a few apps that do this.

One feature I'd also love to see is the ability to unpack zips and/or rar's. that way we can browse deviantart or weloveicons.com and download icon packs and apply ON THE FLY.

Would be a great app
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    I like the idea but what I'd really like to see is an on device app for swapping themes - you download the themes to your device and can swap them on an as need basis. Goes against the cloud centric nature of WebOS but still a nice functionality IMHO.
    i like this idea and it also would be very great to change the displayed names of apps, too
  4.    #4  
    ^^Yes

just an all around shortcut editor is definitely needed. I dont need everyone know Im too roke to only have "free" after all the apps on my phone lol.

i also thought about having themes stored locally but at the same time i do love how we save space having it all up in the cloud. Cause I know Id have too many themes stored up
  5.    #5  
    ^^Yes

just an all around shortcut editor is definitely needed. I dont need everyone know Im too roke to only have "free" after all the apps on my phone lol.

i also thought about having themes stored locally but at the same time i do love how we save space having it all up in the cloud. Cause I know Id have too many themes stored up
    +1 solarus

the iphone has it and android has it... why not webos? I promise that i would make everyone some first rate themes if this came out. Though I would need help with icon creation.

I won the last mathemes2.net mockup theme contest with my plexis theme. It was made into a theme for the mac, windows, linux, iphone and other systems.

http://www.petermathis.net/directory...mes/Plexis.png

here are some others i did:
    PeterMathis.net Directory

interface design is what i like to do.
  7.    #7  
    o shhh. you made plexis?? I love plexis, used to have on my old desktop with windowblinds

we really need some professional themes like you around. making slick smooth themes which really seem to be lacking for pre (only a few worth using floating around)