Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Hello friends,

I have to ask for some help here today. Together with two friends I developed an App for webOS that allows you to send real postcards from your Pre or Pixi. I published it via the Web Channel yesterday and see first users uploading cards to the server. I tested the app with my US Pre as well as with the simulator set to German. Everything works great in my tests.

Here comes my problem: None of the cards from Germany get marked as paid in the system. There are two possible reasons for this:
    1. The Germans just don't want to pay.
    2. There is a problem with the payment process that I cannot see in my testing.

Could someone with a German Pre get in touch with me and tell me if the app works for them? I am very worried that people pay but some strange bug keeps the cards from being registered as paid. My Skype name is "jonemo" or you can email to jn%jonemo.de. This forum won't let me post the Link to my app, you can find it by Googling for "Kartensender webOS". Naturally I will reimburse your cost of testing (as long as you contact me ahead time).

Thanks!
    Maybe your payment facilitator isn't allowing foreign credit cards?
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Thanks for the suggestion. Actually we offer two German-banks-only payment methods (direct debit) along with credit cards. I tested with multiple German bank accounts and a German credit card myself and it worked.