1.    #1  
    i was wondering if its possible they can do a halo games for the pre i think it will be cool i thin i would be hook on it
  2.    #2  
    u know guys like halo 3 or odst
    I needed that laugh.

might as well go for the gold...

Modern Warfare...
  4.    #4  
    wow watever dude they got apps like this on the iphone its just like m:Mafia
    or Vampire
    Too busy with porting Crysis
    ftw
    Be careful of Poe's law yasha.

Just look below.
    Last edited by alex.dobeck; 01/18/2010 at 04:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by yasha804 View Post
    wow watever dude they got apps like this on the iphone its just like m:Mafia
    or Vampire
    Halo and m:Mafia are totally different things. Are you talking about the FPS Halo or some much simpler version?
    its possible, but unlikely. Halo is an MS property, and if they are gonna release a mobile halo game, its going to be for their own device. The zune perhaps.

Decent FPS are possible on these OpenGL web devices, as seen on the iphone, and in the hombrew with games like quake and doom, so i wouldn't count on Halo, but you can count on shooters in the future.

Another thing to look out for is services like "onlive" that would allow you to play high performance games on any device capable of streaming video. You can find video on youtube of "Crysis" being played on an iphone in all its graphical glory. It would be nothing to have a similar app for the pre....