1.    #1  
    Okay, so I've been debating even posting this for a long time because I know it's going to sound stupid, but I just thought hey, life is short, and someone else might enjoy this:

So, when cards are in minimized view, (meaning, in card view, you hold your finger on the card in centre view and they all become smaller so that you can get to them easier) right now, if you drag the card to the bottom of the screen it opens the card that you have dragged to the bottom of the screen.

What I would love (I don't know why, but I'd just really really love it) is a patch that would change this so that instead of opening the program when you drag it to the bottom of the screen, it the card would shoot off to the top of the screen and close the program, kinda like a sling shot.

It's just about adding an extra layer of fun to an already fun UI gesture. I don't know if it's technically possible. And if its not, and this thread dies an ignominious death I understand, but if it's possible and fairly easy, I would LOVE this patch.
    Global Posts
    282 Global Posts
    I think that shoulds like fun too. Haven't the foggiest how to code, but maybe someone here can make that happen!
  3.    #3  
    I did some looking around and apparently the way programs close is locked down by Palm for security reasons (and that makes sense) but if anyone knows enough to say (cough Jason Robitaille cough) if it could work...

I'm just curious.