1.    #1  
    So I was looking into some apps that some of the other platforms get and I stumbled across the development company of Next Mobile Web (nextmobileweb.com). They make some pretty good apps and I emailed them to see if they had any plans for making anything for our great platform, and the reply I got was...

"It's a bit chicken & egg. We're not interested in te platform yet bc
    there aren't many users--yours is the first request. We are watching
    very closely though."

Maybe its just me, but they make it sound like we're not even on the map! I'm asking for everyone's help in order to get them to notice us too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Carkid367 View Post
    So I was looking into some apps that some of the other platforms get and I stumbled across the development company of Next Mobile Web (nextmobileweb.com). They make some pretty good apps and I emailed them to see if they had any plans for making anything for our great platform, and the reply I got was...

"It's a bit chicken & egg. We're not interested in te platform yet bc
    there aren't many users--yours is the first request. We are watching
    very closely though."

Maybe its just me, but they make it sound like we're not even on the map! I'm asking for everyone's help in order to get them to notice us too!
    lol im gonna send them a message right now !

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  3.    #3  
    Come on everyone!!! We can do it, just go to their website and email their support and tell them you want their apps on our WebOS devices!
    those 7 or 8 apps suck. Lol
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Everyone should be patient. Palm knows what they're doing. Once Verizon starts selling phones and palm opens up the app catalog for all the other countries we will get a lot more game developers on board. By the end of second quarter we will have the best OS and brand new hardware. Look how far we have gotten in 6 months. In the next 6 months Im looking for palm to step it up and get ready to outshine apple again for their next release in June. Pretty sure apples next venture is to attempt to do multi-tasking. Palm will most likely bring a few more API's, TS accessories, animations, and some solid hardware. Verizon will sell millions of phones and developers will come running.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    A developer that says "your not big enough for us to bother with" has very little interest from me.
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    email address below.

support@nextmobileweb.com
    Seriously with that attitude they can go screw themselves. I just took a look at the apps they currently offer and they are garbage.
    yeah just took a look too they do kinda suck

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
    there attitude isn't really a problem for me... The runt their business in a way that seems profitable for them, but those apps really aren't impressive. Not to mention,we already have apps that adequatly perform those same tasks.