1.    #1  
    I have a simple start to an app using the canvas tag to, let's say, move an object in an orbit. I'm animating by having a setinterval every 50ms that updates the objects x and y coordinates. Nothing out of the ordinary of my other apps.

for some reason, the app keeps resetting the phone (or maybe just luna??). What could cause this? An overflow or something? It seems to happen after the same amount of time. Any ideas?
    I've found some bugs when drawing with canvas, especially if you go too far outside the screen clipping area. I had a bug where an object was being drawn off screen too far and it would crash the emulator and had to be re-booted each time.
    mobigamedepot.com
  3.    #3  
    i actually had two canvases (canvi?) running... the first was 320x320, and the second was 320x160 at the bottom. nothing was going off screen, but apparently canvas 1 wasn't a fan of sharing the lime-light with canvas 2. i removed the second canvas and just used a single 320x480 canvas, and the problem went away. that was definitely a pain to debug.
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
    Quote Originally Posted by shanerooni View Post
    i actually had two canvases (canvi?) running... the first was 320x320, and the second was 320x160 at the bottom. nothing was going off screen, but apparently canvas 1 wasn't a fan of sharing the lime-light with canvas 2. i removed the second canvas and just used a single 320x480 canvas, and the problem went away. that was definitely a pain to debug.
    Yes, there's clearly some bugs with the canvas that causes some strange crashing to happen. Even just doing some simple operations can cause a crash and as you put it, a pain to debug.

I assume Palm knows about these bugs, but maybe not.
    mobigamedepot.com
    Hi, I just test my TouchPad and i encounter this same bug, a luna bug.
    On this page /w3 nihilogic.dk/labs/canvas2image/ (Nihilogic : Canvas2Image : Saving Canvas data to image file)when I press the save buttons, it's do the reset luna bug.

Maybe anybogy find why luna crash ?