1.    #1  
    Preware suddenly does not display the proper list of programs and patches installed.

This happened after i connected my pre to WOSQI(which is known not to display the correct list) and have a doggy patch install.

How do i get the correct list back? now the list says i have only 3 patch installed but actually i have more than 30 patches installed. so i can't uninstall or change those patches.
    The only way that I am aware of is to use the webos repair utility to uninstall all of them and then reinstall them using preware.
    HEY!! This happened to me too! I've been desperately searching for someone to help me fix it. I have already use WebOS Repair Utility but it doesn't find a file related to the patches.
    WOSQI show the patches as apps, Dont know why! Try looking there!

Hope this helps
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    WOSQI show the patches as apps, Dont know why! Try looking there!

Hope this helps
    that's was happening to me too. But now both Preware and WOSQI show that I have nothing installed.
    I had this happen after the recent preware update. It doesn't show anything installed even homebrew apps. I just ended up running webos doctor, since it doesn't affect the usb partition anymore, and everything is back to normal.