1.    #1  
    Hello Precentral community,

I've recently tried to install Gnuboy from webos-internals.org, and I have run in to an error. Whenever I try to mount the first thing in Debian (mount -o loop /media/internal/debsmall.img /media/cf) it keeps running into an error saying:
    mount: mounting /dev/loop0 on /media/cf failed: Device or resource busy

The first time, it worked. When I had to go back into the Debian chroot (Run step) it gives me that error. I'm not sure what to do now. Any help would be appreciated.

sincerely,
    kroq-gar
    you know that there is a emulator on preware now that runs without debian directly in webos? Application:VBA - WebOS Internals
    Yep. You can download VBA from Preware. It's a much better alternative. GBA games run kinda slow, but that will be improved in later updates I'm sure.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks. Mo0ving my roms. Do you know if there is any way for NES or SNES w/o Debian?
    Sincerely,
    kroq-gar78
    Last edited by kroq-gar78; 01/17/2010 at 12:25 PM.
    I have the one on Preware. But it says I need ROMs. What are those and where can I find them? I'm not good with all these different terms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Basil View Post
    I have the one on Preware. But it says I need ROMs. What are those and where can I find them? I'm not good with all these different terms.
    just google

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Basil View Post
    Google "gameboy roms". Put the .gb or .gbc files you download into /vba/roms on your Pre in USB mode. Then enjoy! I've already got all the GB Zelda and Pokemon roms lol.
  8.    #8  
    are there any NES or SNES emulators the don't use Debian like VirtualBoy?
    No, there is no other emu for any other system out yet, may come in the future...
    And please stop that talk about getting roms or this thread will disappear very quickly
    It's not like we're posting links to rom sites. We're just suggesting search phrases lol
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    I believe there is a nes emulator for 10 bucks