1.    #1  
    I'd love to see an app that allows me to keep track of poker players at my tables. Whether it be live or online. I tend to always have my phone with me when I play live and would like some sort of app that allows me to keep track of what cards players at the table are raising or calling preflop with. The setup of the app should look like a poker table with seats ranging from 6max, 9max and a 10max table setup.

Also, would like the option to tag each seat as a "tight" or "loose" player.
    I would like to be able to click on a seat number, and have it pull up the list of hands they raised with preflop and in what position they were in.

If anyone would like to PM me about this idea please do. I have a little knowledge in programming and can try to help in any way possible. I am also a big poker player as it supplements my income and have many other ideas for helping poker players at the tables.
  2.    #2  
    wow... really? no one is a poker player?
    Quote Originally Posted by nuzzle View Post
    wow... really? no one is a poker player?
    I am a poker player but not a WebOS programmer. Maybe that's the demographic - programmers aren't poker players and have no interest in this. Nevertheless I can't help but wonder if the players at your table would let you use this proposed app once they figure out how much of an advantage it gives you.
    It would be a cool app... but I know for a fact I would never sit at a table that someone was using anything like this. haha
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    1. Add a photo for the player, needs the silence the shutter sound patch.
    2. Once api is distributed for voice recording, add voice memos
    3. Add section for visual tells.

if you had earphones in and jammin to beats, people would be none the wiser.
    I happen to be a poker player (see my blogs cochinoman.com and lapoker.info) and developing on WebOS.

I'm trying to picture how I would use this poker app myself at the table and it seems like it would be too slow and time consuming, not to mention, other players would probably catch on that you were "taking notes."

I assume you don't need an app when playing online since you can have paper to write, and/or use your computer to record information.

Are you thinking about using this in tournaments or cash games? And do you want to try to remember the player at a later time or just during the time you are at that table?
    mobigamedepot.com
    I would live an application that i could use to track my live session play for just wins and losses.

Real Simple:
    1) At the types of games you play
    2) Add locations you play
    3) Create a session (using variables above) plus what you buy in for and what you cash out with.
    4) Provide a reporting tab that tracks your live sessions with features such as based on game type and/or location

They have apps like this for the iPhone.
    Quote Originally Posted by pie taster View Post
    I would live an application that i could use to track my live session play for just wins and losses.

Real Simple:
    1) At the types of games you play
    2) Add locations you play
    3) Create a session (using variables above) plus what you buy in for and what you cash out with.
    4) Provide a reporting tab that tracks your live sessions with features such as based on game type and/or location

They have apps like this for the iPhone.
    If you know the names of the iPhone app, please post here so I can take a look at them. Thanks.
    mobigamedepot.com