1.    #1  
    Does anyone know how to get the full code from some of the jsjsjs $files$ $in$ $webos$ $doctor$?

For example, /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/controllers/bar-assistant.jsjsjs $only$ $shows$ $the$ $code$ $up$ $to$ $this$ $line$ $and$ $then$ $shows$ $unreadable$ $bytes$ $after$ $that$.

Code:
    registerStatusSettings: function() {

this.getLockStatusRequest = new Mojo.Service.Request('palm://com.palm.systemmanager', {
    		method: 'getLockStatus',
    		parameters: {'subscribe':true
    Anyone know how to get the rest of the code?
    Quote Originally Posted by 6tr6tr View Post
    Does anyone know how to get the full code from some of the jsjsjs $files$ $in$ $webos$ $doctor$?

For example, /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/controllers/bar-assistant.jsjsjs $only$ $shows$ $the$ $code$ $up$ $to$ $this$ $line$ $and$ $then$ $shows$ $unreadable$ $bytes$ $after$ $that$.

Code:
    registerStatusSettings: function() {

this.getLockStatusRequest = new Mojo.Service.Request('palm://com.palm.systemmanager', {
    		method: 'getLockStatus',
    		parameters: {'subscribe':true
    Anyone know how to get the rest of the code?
    What are you using? Dreamweaver, Notepad++, and even regular Notepad opens the whole file. I would try redownloading the WebOS Doctor and extracting the files again.
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
  3.    #3  
    You sure? Can you show me the code after line 333 of bar-assistant.jsjsjs? $Because$ $my$ $file$ $ends$ $there$.
  4.    #4  
    My problem was I used ark to extract the files and for some reason it sucks. Instead I used jar, tar and gzip and everything's visible now!