Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hey there,

i've been working on a little app to listen to the radio stream provided by last.fm for the last week and wanted to share it/to get some feedback/etc...

All you need is your last.fm login. After logging in, tap on "Radio", select the station and tap on "Listen".

xsc

This Thread has moved:
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...70-lostfm.html

Download here: http://files.xscheme.de/com.xscheme.lostfm/

------------------------------------------

Wishlist / Roadmap
    * Info pages for albums, tracks, events
    * Event list for venues
    * Import of events into the Calendar
    * Attending of events through the app
    * Overall scrobbling (if possible)
    * Local list of liked tracks
    * Autoplay functionality when launched by another app

------------------------------------------

Update(31.01.2010):
    * Preloader
    * Preferences/About
    * Artist Details Page
    * Dashboard Controls
    * "Blue"

Update (13.01.2010):
    * Linked album and track search with DirectPlay
    * Renamed to "PriFM"

Update (12.01.2010):
    * Re-organized main screen (icons still missing)
    * Implemented Last.FM search feature for artists, albums, tracks and event venues (info pages will follow)

Update (11.01.2010):
    * Direct Play
    * Login Data Caching (Can't be deleted atm, but that will follow)
    Last edited by xschemer; 02/08/2010 at 11:20 PM.
    Could you please submit to be incorporated into preware? Thanks for the hardwork.
    Testing it out now this app is perfect almost.. It's last.fm > pandora
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Wonderful work. Am I correct that only the "radio" button works right now (i.e. instead of my tunes, direct play, and info browser)?
    Sweet! I'll give it a try!
    < M105 - M130 - M515 - T|T3 - Clié UX50 - T|x - Pré - Pré 2 - TouchPad 16GB>
    [url]
    Nice work!!
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Does scrobbling happen with plays in this app?
    I havnet had a chance to test it yet.
  8.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by zulfaqar621 View Post
    Could you please submit to be incorporated into preware? Thanks for the hardwork.
    I'll look into that.

Quote Originally Posted by Khidr
    Wonderful work. Am I correct that only the "radio" button works right now (i.e. instead of my tunes, direct play, and info browser)?
    That's right. Plus, the current design of the "main page" is just, well, "raw". There is a lot of work to be done...

"Direct Play" will use Last.FM's full-length tracks to play a certain track (if available), while "My Tunes" (or whatever it'll be called) might be a list of tunes you liked and wanted to remember (there's a small button in the radio for this). "Info Browser", hmm, let's you browse information to artists, tracks, ...

I'd really love to somehow get access to the local music library or at least the built-in music player's plays to scorbble them as well. But I'm really new to the whole Mojo thing, so that might take some time...

Quote Originally Posted by shokpin
    Does scrobbling happen with plays in this app?
    The plays of the radio should be scrobbeled. (They are, at least, on my end...^^)
  9. ird
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Awesome!
    holyyyyyyyy. so can i listen to my radio, neighbors, loved tracks, etc?
  11.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by kbritt31
    holyyyyyyyy. so can i listen to my radio, neighbors, loved tracks, etc?
    You can listen to tag radios, similar artist, your personal library, your recommendations and your neighbours. Additionally, "Direct Play" lets you play single tracks or whole albums if they are available as full-length tracks.

The problem with loved tracks and user playlists is, that they run out of tracks very quickly and can't be played for 1h or so... But I could add a playlist option to "Direct Play".

Also, I'm thinking of changing the name to PreFM. Works better with Last.FM... *wordplay five*
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I think you've got a really good direction going here. Look forward to watching this app develop!

Have you given consideration to adding an Events section? or adding it to the info browser? That'd be the top addition I'm interested in after the music play/scrobbling features.
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    If you got some extra time could you also add overall WebOS scrobbling? I would love my stock (or remix) player to scrobble the audio (mp3s) I listen to.
    Sounds awesome, will give it a try later and report back. Many thanks for an app that will work in the UK.
    This is awe-and-then-some!!! I am excited to see the continued development of this application. Thank you very much!
    As i already wrote in my PM to you, i love this application, so here is a idea for a logo
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Any chance you could point the link direct to the ipk rather than zip so I can install with filecoaster please, having aggro with installing from pc at the moment.
    I have been so tired of Pandora and Accuradio.

Thank you so much. The smile on my face is sickening to all others around me.

Edit: I have been lurking here for a while, and this has been the only thing that has got me excited enough to post. Thank you again.
    I forgot that i set up Last.fm a few months back and so my desktop music is basically "In the cloud".

It was really easy to listen to some of my songs w/your app...GOOD JOB!
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast