Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1.    #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by link375 View Post
    I keep getting "decoding failed" error

and "my recommendations" doesn't work anymore
    "My Recommendations" should be fixed now. Do you get the "Decoding failed" error at every track?
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xschemer View Post
    "My Recommendations" should be fixed now. Do you get the "Decoding failed" error at every track?

I just re-installed the app. and "my recommendations" now works, and haven't gotten the decoding failed yet, but I did get it for about 2 minutes on every track that it tried to play.

btw love the notification controls, just need a way to love or ban the songs
    and make the notification controls usable when the screen is locked like music player remix.

great app thanks!
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    the "inf" and the arrow with the stop button don't seem to work either. I hope im not being too annoying just pointing out some bugs. if I knew how to program I'd love to help but this is all I can do
  4.    #64  
    the "inf" and the arrow with the stop button don't seem to work either. I hope im not being too annoying just pointing out some bugs. if I knew how to program I'd love to help but this is all I can do
    Those are no bugs but since this app is still being developed there is still some functionality missing. (You will notice that the "Last.FM Browser" pages for albums, tracks and events don't offer that much, too...)

Quote Originally Posted by link375
    btw love the notification controls, just need a way to love or ban the songs
    and make the notification controls usable when the screen is locked like music player remix.
    unfortunately, i don't know how i could unlock the controls... (and i don't know where i should place a love/ban button there...) but perhaps i will find a way.
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    well if it's possible it'd be awesome. thanks for the hard work and you should definitely submit it to preware along with a donate button cuz lots of people want this. last.fm > pandora
    well >if it's possible it'd be awesome. thanks for the hard work and you should definitely submit it to preware along with a donate button cuz lots of people want this. last.fm > pandora
    last.fm >>>pandora
    unfortunately, i don't know how i could unlock the controls... (and i don't know where i should place a love/ban button there...) but perhaps i will find a way.
    Search the Palm Dev site for "clickableWhenLocked" to find how to make the controls on a dashboard stage clickable while on the lock screen.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Is this in Preware yet?

Going to install it in a bit
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Yay for the update!
    I am waiting now for Flash-Support so long to use last.fm and here I find an app accidentally! Love you man..
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    it seems that you don't use the same font as the webbrowser, since I've subbed a font with Hebrew support but it shows up as blocks in prifm. Is there any way to allow for my font so I can see Hebrew song titles when I stream type "israeli" music. I imagine others have same request for other languages as well.
  12.    #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by aximmaxim View Post
    it seems that you don't use the same font as the webbrowser, since I've subbed a font with Hebrew support but it shows up as blocks in prifm. Is there any way to allow for my font so I can see Hebrew song titles when I stream type "israeli" music. I imagine others have same request for other languages as well.
    Seems more like an encoding problem. I will have a look at it when I come home.
    is anyone else having issues where the songs are just skipping through without actually playing? I have EV-DO coverage when this happens so not sure it's the network...this could just be my phone so how about you all?
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Seems more like an encoding problem. I will have a look at it when I come home.
    new theory: [smh]: forgot that doctoring pre meant I had to reinstall the font. It works perfectly.

different problem: I can't play another user's station anymore. Or perhaps I'm just not clear how to do it now.
  15.    #75  
    Quote Originally Posted by aximmaxim View Post
    new theory: [smh]: forgot that doctoring pre meant I had to reinstall the font. It works perfectly.

different problem: I can't play another user's station anymore. Or perhaps I'm just not clear how to do it now.
    About the font: I'm glad to hear that since I got stuck looking for a solution^^
    About the other users' stations: I had not implemented that in any of the releases so far. Don't know if it's possible but if it is I will include it.

Quote Originally Posted by kbritt31
    is anyone else having issues where the songs are just skipping through without actually playing? I have EV-DO coverage when this happens so not sure it's the network...this could just be my phone so how about you all?
    I noticed that if lostFM encounters a decoding error at one track it is sometimes "spread" to all the subsequent tracks until you manually skip one. Moreover, I'm not sure if a decoding error is "lethal" after all so I included an option to ignore those in the next release. Maybe that helps. But if it *is* the network I can't do anything.

Last.FM should offer two types of music files: 64kbit/s for slow connections and 128kbit/s for faster ones. That would make things easier...

This Thread has moved:
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...70-lostfm.html
    Last edited by xschemer; 02/08/2010 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Thread moved.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234