Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xschemer View Post
    You can listen to tag radios, similar artist, your personal library, your recommendations and your neighbours. Additionally, "Direct Play" lets you play single tracks or whole albums if they are available as full-length tracks.

The problem with loved tracks and user playlists is, that they run out of tracks very quickly and can't be played for 1h or so... But I could add a playlist option to "Direct Play".

Also, I'm thinking of changing the name to PreFM. Works better with Last.FM... *wordplay five*
    I think i love you!!!.

I thought last.fm wasn't releasing the api for any more mobile platforms?
    Thank you for creating this program. I signed yup for Last FM long ago and never used it on my laptop but I will use it all the time on my Pre.

I was able to type in "Israeli" and get an excellent stream of contemporary Israeli music. Wow, I cannot do that in Pandora! That is awesome. Any keyword brings up music.

I hope when the remaining buttons are functional I will be able to access my library on last fm and also others libraries and search and play other people's music, etc etc. But meanwhile it is already a valuable program.

You should submit this to the Homebrew Catalog!

Thank you so much!
    Got it installed and working great, cannot find the direct play bit though, am I missing something. Also, what does the middle button do as doesn't seem to have any affect. This is looking awesome so far and am loving it. Specially as can't use Pandora and others in UK. Many thanks and keep up the good work.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by kbritt31
    I thought last.fm wasn't releasing the api for any more mobile platforms?
    It's using the same interface as the Last.FM desktop application rather than the API 2.0 (that one would only be available to subscribers). If that was part of your question...^^

Quote Originally Posted by spud101
    If you got some extra time could you also add overall WebOS scrobbling? I would love my stock (or remix) player to scrobble the audio (mp3s) I listen to.
    I want to do that but I have no idea how that would work. Maybe one of the programmes of the pure scrobble apps could help me there... I might open a thread on this...

Quote Originally Posted by shokpin
    Have you given consideration to adding an Events section? or adding it to the info browser? That'd be the top addition I'm interested in after the music play/scrobbling features.
    I don't see why not.

And thanks to everyone for the appreciation!
    So here the next IMG, wrote you a PM
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Palm will not allow you to submit an app with "Palm" or "Pre" in the name, they will ask you to change the name.
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by QuarlesLT View Post
    Palm will not allow you to submit an app with "Palm" or "Pre" in the name, they will ask you to change the name.
    Well, I'm not sure if this app could make it to the appcatalog at all, since the Last.FM licensing stuff is pretty tricky... But I'll change the name anyway... Thanks for the remark!

EDIT: Changed the name to "PriFM" now. Still bad?
    Last edited by xschemer; 01/14/2010 at 04:58 PM.
    how about

nowFM
    plusFM
    lastPP
    soundFM
    i think their might be a buffering issue as my songs stop playing randomly all the time..anyone else experiencing this too?
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    just had a luna restart mid-song, but i know i'm playing with a beta app. i'm still really impressed with the implementaiton. a killer app my friend!
    I think least.FM would be the best name
    webFM?
    but shouldn't the name let you know that it's for last.FM?
  14.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by virox
    but shouldn't the name let you know that it's for last.FM?
    It probably should. "least.FM" is quite good but reading it the following idea came to my mind: lostFM. Any opinions on that?

About the buffering issue and the luna restart: I'll look into that but I'm not that experienced with Mojo yet, so I can't promise anything.
    So bitteschön, also ich find des schwarze besser, aber ich hab dir trotzdem mal beiden hochgeladen
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: png 2.png (8.7 KB, 174 views)
    • File Type: png 1.png (8.4 KB, 173 views)
    Quote Originally Posted by xschemer View Post
    It probably should. "least.FM" is quite good but reading it the following idea came to my mind: lostFM. Any opinions on that?

About the buffering issue and the luna restart: I'll look into that but I'm not that experienced with Mojo yet, so I can't promise anything.
    how about:

endFM
    last.tooFM
    FMfirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ka-Efka View Post
    webFM?
    That gets my vote. Great name.
  18. ird
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    pocketFM

Just wanted to say that this app is getting better with each release. Keep up of the good work.
  19.    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by semprini View Post
    That gets my vote. Great name.
    All the names you guys created are great but, as virox said, the name should probably point to last.fm in some way. (least.FM, endFM, last.tooFM, FMfirst would do that but there's always something that doesn't sound right to me...) Thus, I will go with lostFM... Plus, an official last.fm app was indeed kind of lost/forgotten somehow...
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kbritt31 View Post
    I think i love you!!!.

uhm. Yeah. Wow. Amazing!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast