1.    #1  
    I checked my reviews tonight and they're all gone. The count is still there; however the reviews themselves are missing. I checked a few other random apps and some of them have reviews and some don't. So I guess the catalog is having some type of issue. Anyone else noticing their reviews gone?
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    I checked it out too and it's pretty much the same deal for me, I specifically checked out your app and there are no reviews showing up for me also.
    I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.
  3.    #3  
    I also noticed on some other apps that they have a few reviews, but the number seems off. Their counts might say "40", yet only 2 or 3 show up.

Hopefully this gets fixed soon. And hopefully the reviews are not totally lost. But I'm sure they must back up their data.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Seems only recent reviews are gone, for example Paratrooper still has some, last dated from 12/31, Roll Quest last reviews are way back from 12/9.

Though, even the ratings count seems to be off. Our Tilt GT had 68 earlier today, and now up to 123.
  5.    #5  
    Yeah my rating count jumped up too.

I'm going to post this in the Palm Dev forums (if it hasn't been already).

6.    #6  
    I just went to the Palm Dev site and the "New Topic" button is gone on all the forum pages. I tried to go to the PM page to send Chuq a message and there is no "Send" button. So I can't even post on there about the issue. And yes, I'm logged in. Is anyone else seeing this on the Dev site?

any update on this issue?
  8.    #8  
    No unfortunately. I emailed Chuq yesterday and he said he was investigating. I emailed him this morning for an update and haven't heard back from him. I also posted in the Palm Development forums and haven't heard any updates there. Other developers are having the same issue.

It seems like it shouldn't take this long to fix the issue or at least get an update from them. I'm starting to wonder if the data itself may have been lost. But I would hope they would have all their data backed up.

Yeah, my reviews are also gone. At least one of them was quite helpful, too. Bleh.
  10.    #10  
    It seems like reviews between the middle or end of December and January 8th are all gone. I hope they can restore them because I received a lot of positive reviews for my app and now I have nothing.

I noticed the reviews change on my apps when the catalog exited Beta. I lost a bunch, but no particular order. In one case rebiew #1 was there, another, only the last 2. Now all are gone and it seems to coincide with all the app catalog updates announced @ CES.

On the dev forum issue, the buttons arr still there. They are just white on white or gray on gray so you can't see 'em.
    Author of Exch-Calc, Dog Years, Cat Years and all future creations of Pre-zy Software. Available in the Application Catalog.
    I noticed the white "Review" and "Post" button's, but did not see one for "New Post". No wonder it has been quiet in there.

Reviews are still wacky. Hope it get's fixed soon.
    My reviews for both of my apps (Dealert and PowerNap) have also dropped in actual written reviews, but skyrocketed for number of reviews.
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
  14.    #14  
    Chuq posted in the Palm Dev forums that the reviews were going to be restored yesterday, so I guess that didn't happen. I do have some reviews showing up now, but they're all 1/9 and after. Anything before 1/9 is still gone.

He also posted that they're aware of the missing "New Post" and "Reply" buttons and are working on that.

My reviews are still gone, except for 1 on 1/9. but the total ratings count is much higher. Weird. At least I already implemented some of the suggested updates from the earlier reviews. Wish I could see some of the latest ones tho...
  16.    #16  
    Chuq posted an update in the Palm Dev forums (Forums webOS • View topic - App Catalog reviews are missing). It looks like the missing reviews are due to human error. They're working on restoring the data from their backups; however they haven't provided an estimated time to completion.