Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    i'm in love!
    Last edited by milominderbinder; 01/07/2010 at 10:48 PM.
    no kidding. i'm all amped up.
    cant w8 for february....vid recording....flash 10...and today 3D games!!!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

4. ldj
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    LOL. They've blown us all away again!!!
    im really surprised, 3D games immediately ready for download, video recording and C/C++ capabilities within a couple months + flash! epic in my opinion
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    epic indeed.. the adventure continues to get better
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    but what are people going to complain about now ...lol..I am so happy we are getting all of this updates to our beautiful phones...
    i'll give you something to complain about.
    us early adapting sprint users are getting screwed over by being stuck with the lower end pre...

if the verizon pre isn't laggy at any point where the sprint pre still is...i'm switching to android.
    Quote Originally Posted by dhMassacre View Post
    us early adapting sprint users are getting screwed over by being stuck with the lower end pre...

if the verizon pre isn't laggy at any point where the sprint pre still is...i'm switching to android.
    I bet Palm is scared.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    they're going to make more money with verizon, but it's messed up to cut out sprint users.
    Quote Originally Posted by dhMassacre View Post

Other than 16GB, there's NO difference between the Verizon Pre and the Sprint one. The only bonus Verizon has is tethering and that has nothing to do with Palm.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 6tr6tr View Post
    Other than 16GB, there's NO difference between the Verizon Pre and the Sprint one. The only bonus Verizon has is tethering and that has nothing to do with Palm.
    Actually, the verizon one is rumored to have double the RAM. Also, the verizon one doesn't have the navigation button.
    Yeah, i heard it had double the RAM, which I'm mad about.
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    hey hey hey.. this is a happy thread