1.    #1  
    Hey, I have a Pre and it has Palm WebOS 1.0.3. I just got it couple of days ago, the real problem is, i live in the Dominican Republic. My Pre needed to be flash in order to start working porperly even dough it could make calls. i want to upgrade it to the newest WebOS upgrade but iŽm scare iŽll need to flash it again since i donnot know how to do it and a pay around 35 dllrs per flash. guys i really need your magic on this please reply ASA you can
    que quieres decir con flash?..and you paid like 35 dollars for that?...can you explain us ??
  3.    #3  
    Thanks For responding. What I mean is that i get an šActivation Errorš(Preety Famous). so the dude that helped me get passed that screen used some kind of ROM and charged me 1,000 (sorry put the 35 intaed of 30) dominican pesos, he told me šte la tengo que Flashea ( I need to flash it). Pre is a world of Apps but best apps donŽt run with with the 1.0.3 version. i have the six digits unlock code and its activatied with provider Claro. Thanx
  4.    #4  
    Thanks For responding. What I mean is that i get an šActivation Errorš(Preety Famous). so the dude that helped me get passed that screen used some kind of ROM and charged me 1,000 (sorry put the 35 intaed of 30) dominican pesos, he told me šte la tengo que Flashea ( I need to flash it). Pre is a world of Apps but best apps donŽt run with with the 1.0.3 version. i have the six digits unlock code and its activatied with provider Claro. Thanx
    i got it, lo que hizo el tipo fue unlocked para hacerlo trabajar alla, entonces lo que tienes miedo es si cuando le hagas el update necesites unlocked otra vez, es muy dificil de responderte, puede ser que si por que el sistema cambia mucho desde 1.0.3 hasta el 1.3.5.1 que lo tenemos en Usa!
  6.    #6  
    entonces que me recomiendas ya que estoy loko por cambiarlo a 1.3.5 pero no kiero pagar 1.000 everytime i do an upgrade and maybe he will have to downgrade it again after the unlock. can u show me how to remove the Activation Error or something. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dobigcano View Post
    entonces que me recomiendas ya que estoy loko por cambiarlo a 1.3.5 pero no kiero pagar 1.000 everytime i do an upgrade and maybe he will have to downgrade it again after the unlock. can u show me how to remove the Activation Error or something. Thanks
    en mi lugar no tengo experiencia en unlocking phones , but you should upgrade your phone and see what happens , maybe work with the same unlocked code that you have or you should contact someone who has unlocked his phone to make it work like you did it!
  8.    #8  
    the problem is that el error de activation no es especificamente del PRL con mi proveedor, aun con el error de activation puede activar el servicio con mi proveedor utilizando el PRL, mi pre buscaba el servicio de Sprint especificamente y me contestaba el de Claro (mi proveedor) me pedia el codigo de desbloqueo lo insertaba y decia que la activacion fue valida pero no pasaba the Activation Error Screen aunque me permitia llamar utilizando el numero que dio Claro. Casi nadie aky utiliza el Pre ya q s CDMA, CDMA ya no es muy comun. Now, if i upgrade my Pre, will it restore the settings to default or will it keep my same settings.