1.    #1  
    What I would like to see is a way to organize my contacts by groups.
    That is...you could have a "group" called "business" with all your business associates in it. Another group called "family" with all your family members in it. I used to be able to do this with my Treo and it's one feature I would like to see come back.

Anyone with any ideas or similar needs, please speak up!

Thanx
    With universal search I don't really care to group contacts any longer...
    yeah. that universal search is a dream...I would be lost without it. I hope that they continue to expand it to search in other areas like email and messages.
    use the nick name field or the middle name field if you really want to but all i have to say is....

UNIVERSAL SEARCH ROCKS!!!!
    I used to love the profiles that i could create with my Nextel 870i.. If you only wanted to receive calls from a specific group all other calls would goto VM.. Was wonderful.
    How many times have you seen the Dr.?..lol
    Quote Originally Posted by maddball View Post
    I used to love the profiles that i could create with my Nextel 870i.. If you only wanted to receive calls from a specific group all other calls would goto VM.. Was wonderful.
    try google voice...
    I would like to see this feature come back as well. On my Treo 700p I was able to group contacts together and then txt msg that entire group. How can this be done in WebOS? Not just 10 txt msgs, Im talking 50 or more people in a group all getting a txt with a push of the button.