Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    ok so how do a make a multi radio button push different scenes in ares. i clicked on the PGOP button and thought set it to push the POGP scene. then i tried to do the same with DC button it just changes the POGP button to DC scene, obviously thats not the right way to do that. how would i make each button do something different

This is the code i had

function MainAssistant(argFromPusher) {
    }

MainAssistant.prototype = {
    setup: function() {
    Ares.setupSceneAssistant(this);
    },
    cleanup: function() {
    Ares.cleanupSceneAssistant(this);
    },
    radioButton1Tap: function(event, inSender) {
    Mojo.Controller.stageController.pushScene("POGP");
    },
    };

Does the radio button even do that?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rothoof; 01/05/2010 at 07:20 PM.
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    anyone?
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    ok new question. how do you make items show up in a list widget, do i somehow use an item template file? if so how do i do that
    Quote Originally Posted by rothoof View Post
    ok so how do a make a multi radio button push different scenes in ares. i clicked on the PGOP button and thought set it to push the POGP scene. then i tried to do the same with DC button it just changes the POGP button to DC scene, obviously thats not the right way to do that. how would i make each button do something different

Does the radio button even do that?
    I don't use Ares but the way radio buttons work, it will go to the same function and you will have to figure out which button was pressed in your code. Not sure if that answers your question or not. You can see an example in the "Styles" sample program if I remember correctly.
    mobigamedepot.com
    Quote Originally Posted by rothoof View Post
    ok new question. how do you make items show up in a list widget, do i somehow use an item template file? if so how do i do that
    This is a little more complicated but the Flickr example (demo) uses this method so you should look at that. There's even a video of this demo somewhere.
    mobigamedepot.com
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by djpushplay View Post
    This is a little more complicated but the Flickr example (demo) uses this method so you should look at that. There's even a video of this demo somewhere.

I think im close on the list, if so how do i list the items For ex: Fred, george, ron

Do i use this code?
    <div class="palm-list">#{-listElements}</div>

or am i not close
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    If I have buttons one two and three in a list selector, where do i tell it that when button one is pushed i go to POP scene, because if i try to click on button 2 or 3 it goes to the same scene
    listSelector1Change: function(event, inSender) {
    Mojo.Controller.stageController.pushScene("POP")