1.    #1  
    Hi all , i have a domain which i have installed wordpress on it , i want to create a program for palm pre with login & password to my site , what is the preferred way to do that?
    You're wanting to blog from your Pre? I just logged into my blog running WordPress 2.8.6 and it looks exactly like it does on a desktop browswer. I didn't try posting an article, so I'm not quite sure how well that works. What is your end goal?
  3.    #3  
    thanks artitumiss,

My end goal is to creat a comunity on my webos paalication running on pre.
    I want the end user to login to my site using the device (scene with user and password) and let other users know which one in the comunity is online , share data etc.

i've purchsed a site , and installed wordpress on it , no i want to allow users to register to this site login and logout from the device , but not via webview or something like that.
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Equilibrium View Post
    thanks artitumiss,

My end goal is to creat a comunity on my webos paalication running on pre.
    I want the end user to login to my site using the device (scene with user and password) and let other users know which one in the comunity is online , share data etc.

i've purchsed a site , and installed wordpress on it , no i want to allow users to register to this site login and logout from the device , but not via webview or something like that.
    My company, Keen Studios, is working on an open-source Wordpress plugin called WPre which will allow you to create an application like you are describing. If you would like more information, just shoot me an email (jordan.gensler@keen-studios.net) and I'll see what I can arrange.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by kesne View Post
    My company, Keen Studios, is working on an open-source Wordpress plugin called WPre which will allow you to create an application like you are describing. If you would like more information, just shoot me an email (jordan.gensler@keen-studios.net) and I'll see what I can arrange.

thanks man , already sent you mail.
  6.    #7  

Thats a nice post , but it's not what i need....
    I was tring to folow these instruction

Tutorials webOS Getting JSON From An External MySQL Database - WebOS Internals

but applying it on the wp-login.php to login , logout ,register etc. from the webos application.
    I think i'm doing something wrong , and i'm not very familiar with php.

Basically i want to present the user with a user name and password widget and by pressing a login button to post message to my site and login to that site.
    my site is based upon wordpress.