1.    #1  
    Can someone please make a patch that makes it so when you recieve a text it vibrates more than once?
    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sportg21 View Post
    Can someone please make a patch that makes it so when you recieve a text it vibrates more than once?
    thanks
    I think that would be a good idea. If any of use butler/phone tech. on the old treo. The people at hobbist software?? I think put out good product.
    maybe with the app catalog out of beta they would make some stuff for the pre.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    I'm actually looking for something slightly different. I've noticed that when I receive an email I get a very short vibration. SMS gives me a much longer vibe. I'd like to be able to assign the shorter vibration to SMS...or to any other event.
    ive been thinking the same thing
    +1

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    +1 I really need this issue to be improved. If my Treo vibrated, I almost NEVER missed it. I could hear it across my classroom, if I placed it on a hard surface. Come on folks. You can do it!
    Last edited by justjill3; 01/03/2010 at 09:59 AM.
    justjill3

Palm Pre!!!,Treo 755p, Treo 650, more Palm devices in the past, ect., ect., etc.
    Running Datebk6, Takephone, Butler, Technician, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Cleanup, Uninstall, Splash Suite, Zlauncher, Reset Doctor, SafeGuard, Power Hero, Audible, Audio Gateway...