1.    #1  
    I want to start developing web os apps and ive downloaded mojo and luna and I want to start developing but i have no clue what im doing, Any good sites tutorials or anything that can get me started on the right track?
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    I think Palm developed Ares for people just like you. I would check that out first.

Palm - Project Ares

http://ares.palm.com/Ares/docstemp/tutorial.html

OT, I see you're from Flint!
    Before, you tackle any real developing I would go through some tutorials for HTML, CSS, and Javascript. Here are some very well put together tutorial I used.
    HTML and CSS Tutorials, References, and Articles | HTML Dog
    Java script tutorial for the total non-programmer
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    lol. I'm from Flint too. Just had to go. But, thats whats up. 810.

And yeah I wanna become developrr also. ppreciate this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by taglioni View Post
    I want to start developing web os apps and ive downloaded mojo and luna and I want to start developing but i have no clue what im doing, Any good sites tutorials or anything that can get me started on the right track?
    I suggest you first get the emulator working with one of the sample apps that come with the SDK. Depending on your setup (Win7, Vista, XP, OSX, 32bit, 64bit) things may or may not work easily or properly.

Once you get to the point where your SDK emulator is working with the samples, start creating some simple apps to get your feet wet.
    mobigamedepot.com
    What I did is I brushed up on the tutorials then I went through Palm's Hello World tutorial. Then I bought the WebOS O'Reily Book and currently still working my way through it.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Thank you guys. I've been interested in getting into programming for the pre myself, and had no idea where to start. This will surely help.
    And a post just for shameless self-promotion:
    WebOS Programming - Beyond 'Hello World'
    Richard Neff

My tutorials on WebOS development: Beyond 'Hello World!' | Getting Started - WebOS Development

My apps: Percent Table | SierraPapa