1.    #1  
    I was wondering if anyone knew how to control the placement of command/view menu buttons and submenus. In my app, I want to use a single command menu button that shows a list of submenu items. When I code it, WebOS decides to put the menu button on the left side of the screen and the submenu flies out from the right side. I'd actualy like for the button to appear on the bottom right side of the screen and for the submenu to fly out from the direction of where the user is tapping.

Does anyone know how to control this behavior?
    Quote Originally Posted by mullerup View Post
    I was wondering if anyone knew how to control the placement of command/view menu buttons and submenus. In my app, I want to use a single command menu button that shows a list of submenu items. When I code it, WebOS decides to put the menu button on the left side of the screen and the submenu flies out from the right side. I'd actualy like for the button to appear on the bottom right side of the screen and for the submenu to fly out from the direction of where the user is tapping.

Does anyone know how to control this behavior?
    You can control the placement of the command menu via CSS positioning by using the following CSS definition:

Code:
    div#mojo-scene-<YOUR SCENE NAME> .palm-menu.command-menu {

}

// Replace "<YOUR SCENE NAME>" with the name of your scene.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
  3.    #3  
    wow thanks...is that buried anywhere in the api documentation?