1. 729
    I used to have one of these and it was lots of fun to play with. I haven't been able to dislodge my Pre from its Touchstone in a 13 second 1/4 mile car so perhaps it could be pretty accurate. I have yet to try it in my 10 second car and I have my doubts. It's pretty violent. But, who knows?

I haven't posted often enough to include a link so I apologize for this:

w.summitracing.com/parts/GTP-240
    hahaha if you're talking about making the phone fall off the touchstone in the car, I've been in a Saleen S7 running the quarter mile and it didnt budge. Though having a 2nd person in the car definitely slowed it down. It probably depends more on torque than speed...or are you talking about an application that measures times? I'm confused, but interested
    I'm pretty sure the only thing that's gonna be knocking your Pre off your Touchstone in a car is hitting the brakes
  4. 729
    This is precisely what I was looking for! I wonder why I couldn't find it myself.

[QUOTE=mamouton;2120387]There is a homebrew that does something similiar
    .precentral.net/homebrew-apps/drag-stats

.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/drag-stats-0
  5. 729
    This is precisely what I was looking for! I wonder why I couldn't find it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    There is a homebrew that does something similiar
    .precentral.net/homebrew-apps/drag-stats

.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/drag-stats-0
  6. 729
    Quote Originally Posted by theweaselslayer View Post
    I'm pretty sure the only thing that's gonna be knocking your Pre off your Touchstone in a car is hitting the brakes
    I don't know, I think it launches harder than most cars brake. You almost never see the rear tires come off the ground. Brakes are very sudden if you just jump on the pedal, though. I'll have to do some testing.

://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-9/66945/TIREAIR.JPG

I still can't post links so you'll have to add the http if you wanna see the pic.