Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Can you release it on preware and put like a demo timer on it, so then when it's available through the catalog we can just buy it from there?
    Quote Originally Posted by pacha248 View Post
    Can you release it on preware and put like a demo timer on it, so then when it's available through the catalog we can just buy it from there?
    yeah I'd like that too
    I actually just submitted it to the Palm App Catalog today.
    Quote Originally Posted by clacombe View Post
    I actually just submitted it to the Palm App Catalog today.
    For how much and under what name?
    Quote Originally Posted by thomascoe View Post
    For how much and under what name?
    It's still being reviewed but it'll be $0.99 and under the name Opregle. If you search Omegle it should show up too.
    Finally! Opregle is now available in the Palm App Catalog! Get your copy of Opregle today!
    Finally! Opregle is now available in the Palm App Catalog! Get your copy of Opregle today!
    So do I get a free copy for naming it? Haha :P Congrats on going live.
    haha, thanks!
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    not showing up for me
    Yeah not sure why but my Palm Developer Control Panel shows that it's published but when I searched for it in the App Catalog it didn't show up. I think it should show up later today, I sent my Palm Rep. an email and asked so I'm waiting for a response. Sorry!

Make sure you follow @opregle on Twitter for real-time information on the Opregle app including updates, and general news for the Opregle app!
    Ok NOW the app is available for download, simply search "Omegle" or look for "Opregle" in the recent apps category!
    V1.1.0 of Opregle will be released soon! View the snapshots on my blog at: Connor LaCombe
    Heya! Can you get the sym key fixed? It brings up and empty rectangle. Not sure why it's not playing nice with this app. Great time waster app
    Yeah I'm actually working on that as we speak. I'm not really sure why I can't get it to work but I'm trying to, lol. I'm glad you like it.
    Its a great app when you reach a decent chatter. I have copy and paste set up to post "No I'm not a horny girl!!!" as my first post, I see the big red X real fast that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    Its a great app when you reach a decent chatter. I have copy and paste set up to post "No I'm not a horny girl!!!" as my first post, I see the big red X real fast that way.
    haha me too
    Quote Originally Posted by SqyArc View Post
    haha me too
    they still have yet to learn rule 30 of the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by SqyArc View Post
    haha me too
    Lol it's kinda sad really, can go minutes before finding a good chatter.
    Yeah I'm actually working on that as we speak. I'm not really sure why I can't get it to work but I'm trying to, lol. I'm glad you like it.
    That's great! Thankfully with the Pre multitask, I have the notepad up so if I need the symbols I slide next screen over, type, copy and paste it in
    Great news! I have finished V1.1.0 of Opregle and this has a LOAD of new features! All of which were requested in reviews!

Final snapshots of Opregle! Connor LaCombe

Just submitted it to Palm and will hopefully be in the catalog for update by Monday!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast