Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    this app going to be AWESOMEEE
    --Marvin
    Wow seems like people like it. lol. Anyway, I don't think I'll put it on Preware. I'll probably be submitting it to the regular Palm App Catalog. Probably for $0.99 (if I can). If I don't get confirmation from Omegle, I'll submit it to the App Catalog and Preware for free.
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Omegle might have a problem with you selling the app, but I'm sure alot of people are willing to donate for this App.
    yeah I'd prefer it to be free but with all your hard work I wouldn't mind payinf $0.99 for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by pacha248 View Post
    Omegle might have a problem with you selling the app, but I'm sure alot of people are willing to donate for this App.
    Yeah I figured that much but I'm still in contact with Omegle as we speak so I'll keep everyone updated on what happens next!
    Clacombe, I'm a firm believer that people should be paid for the work that they do - however could you consider making this app either free or donation-ware only up until the paid apps come to the App Catalog in Europe? Otherwise we Europeans won't be able to use your app til after March
    Quote Originally Posted by SqyArc View Post
    Clacombe, I'm a firm believer that people should be paid for the work that they do - however could you consider making this app either free or donation-ware only up until the paid apps come to the App Catalog in Europe? Otherwise we Europeans won't be able to use your app til after March
    That's a good idea. I'm still waiting for Omegle to reply to my email, so I'm still not really clear on how I'll go about distributing the app.
    I know a lot of people have wanted an Omegle app for the Palm WebOS. Surprisingly there isn't one on the app store (yet!). I'm proud to announce that I have finished my Omegle app for the Palm Pre. I have the FINAL screenshots on my blog: Omegle App – Palm WebOS – Finished! Connor LaCombe. It will be available in the app store as soon as possible, which is whenever Omegle gets back to me or I get sick of waiting and post it.

Tell me if you like it / love it / hate it / suggestions / etc..

I plan on selling it for $0.99 on the Palm App Catalog (if I work on an agreement with Omegle). I might have to just put it on there for free, I would put it on Preware also (if I make it for free).
    awesome!!!! I can't wait!

edit: where did the disconnect button go?

edit 2: nevermind I just read on your website just to do a back swipe
    Ok, I need a new name for the Omegle app. One of the restrictions I have on the agreement with Omegle, I can't call it "Omegle". I was thinking like, "Kwindo" or something modern and catchy, Idunno. Help me out!
    Could you use Opregle?
    :O I like that.. I could use that.. I'll make a logo and see how I like it..
    I just thought of this, but the app will also be for the Pixi soooo, not sure if "opregle" will work.
    Nvm , I'm going with Opregle Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by clacombe View Post
    Nvm , I'm going with Opregle Thanks!
    I don't really mind what you call it, but that name does sort of make it seem like a pregnancy app.
    thats what i was thinking too lol
    Wow, within a week of just looking and your done with the app. Great work, and even awesome on making it look pretty good at the same time. Can't wait to give this a try and see whats up with this omegle stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkCovers View Post
    I don't really mind what you call it, but that name does sort of make it seem like a pregnancy app.
    Lol I know I kinda thought that for a sec too but it looks cool in my logo form.
    Quote Originally Posted by clacombe View Post
    Lol I know I kinda thought that for a sec too but it looks cool in my logo form.
    Like I said, I don't mind what you call it!
    I'm excited to try this out, seems like a cool app.
    The screenshots look nice.
    alright. I'm glad you like the screenshots too.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast