Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 61
  1. #21  
    this app going to be AWESOMEEE
    --Marvin
  2. #22  
    Wow seems like people like it. lol. Anyway, I don't think I'll put it on Preware. I'll probably be submitting it to the regular Palm App Catalog. Probably for $0.99 (if I can). If I don't get confirmation from Omegle, I'll submit it to the App Catalog and Preware for free.
  3. pacha248's Avatar
    Posts
    63 Posts
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    #23  
    Omegle might have a problem with you selling the app, but I'm sure alot of people are willing to donate for this App.
  4. #24  
    yeah I'd prefer it to be free but with all your hard work I wouldn't mind payinf $0.99 for it.
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by pacha248 View Post
    Omegle might have a problem with you selling the app, but I'm sure alot of people are willing to donate for this App.
    Yeah I figured that much but I'm still in contact with Omegle as we speak so I'll keep everyone updated on what happens next!
  6. #26  
    Clacombe, I'm a firm believer that people should be paid for the work that they do - however could you consider making this app either free or donation-ware only up until the paid apps come to the App Catalog in Europe? Otherwise we Europeans won't be able to use your app til after March
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by SqyArc View Post
    Clacombe, I'm a firm believer that people should be paid for the work that they do - however could you consider making this app either free or donation-ware only up until the paid apps come to the App Catalog in Europe? Otherwise we Europeans won't be able to use your app til after March
    That's a good idea. I'm still waiting for Omegle to reply to my email, so I'm still not really clear on how I'll go about distributing the app.
  8. #28  
    I know a lot of people have wanted an Omegle app for the Palm WebOS. Surprisingly there isn't one on the app store (yet!). I'm proud to announce that I have finished my Omegle app for the Palm Pre. I have the FINAL screenshots on my blog: Omegle App – Palm WebOS – Finished! Connor LaCombe. It will be available in the app store as soon as possible, which is whenever Omegle gets back to me or I get sick of waiting and post it.

    Tell me if you like it / love it / hate it / suggestions / etc..

    I plan on selling it for $0.99 on the Palm App Catalog (if I work on an agreement with Omegle). I might have to just put it on there for free, I would put it on Preware also (if I make it for free).
  9. #29  
    awesome!!!! I can't wait!

    edit: where did the disconnect button go?

    edit 2: nevermind I just read on your website just to do a back swipe
  10. #30  
    Ok, I need a new name for the Omegle app. One of the restrictions I have on the agreement with Omegle, I can't call it "Omegle". I was thinking like, "Kwindo" or something modern and catchy, Idunno. Help me out!
  11. #31  
    Could you use Opregle?
  12. #32  
    :O I like that.. I could use that.. I'll make a logo and see how I like it..
  13. #33  
    I just thought of this, but the app will also be for the Pixi soooo, not sure if "opregle" will work.
  14. #34  
    Nvm , I'm going with Opregle Thanks!
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by clacombe View Post
    Nvm , I'm going with Opregle Thanks!
    I don't really mind what you call it, but that name does sort of make it seem like a pregnancy app.
  16. #36  
    thats what i was thinking too lol
  17. #37  
    Wow, within a week of just looking and your done with the app. Great work, and even awesome on making it look pretty good at the same time. Can't wait to give this a try and see whats up with this omegle stuff.
  18. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkCovers View Post
    I don't really mind what you call it, but that name does sort of make it seem like a pregnancy app.
    Lol I know I kinda thought that for a sec too but it looks cool in my logo form.
  19. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by clacombe View Post
    Lol I know I kinda thought that for a sec too but it looks cool in my logo form.
    Like I said, I don't mind what you call it!
    I'm excited to try this out, seems like a cool app.
    The screenshots look nice.
  20. #40  
    alright. I'm glad you like the screenshots too.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions