1.    #1  
    I have the pre, I need someone to come up with the REAL PLAYA APP. meaning an app that can erase the call history, emails and texts of selected callerz . Or just call history and text from selected callers in the list. just pic a time and they erase. that would be the ****. I just got busted wit this phone. it holds too much info
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    lol a real playa would know the ins about a phone before getting it. just swipe from right to left on a call history or text or email and it will delete it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhemdv View Post
    I have the pre, I need someone to come up with the REAL PLAYA APP. meaning an app that can erase the call history, emails and texts of selected callerz . Or just call history and text from selected callers in the list. just pic a time and they erase. that would be the ****. I just got busted wit this phone. it holds too much info
    Tiger Woods probably would have loved this app too lol
    lol that would be a kinda cool app but like pixelwix said...all you gotta do is swipe from left to right to delete..oh and don't leave your phone lying around where your significant other might find it and snoop through lol
    true playa has one phone for everyone and then one phone for the ho(s). Sometimes one phone per ho. You have failed the game
    lock the phone pimpin'
    LMAO! Can we close this thread already?! LOL
    Hey Playa you got to lock your phone man. Tell her you don't want noone to find your phone and get the info, or you don't want the kids to play with it. Cause if she going thru your phone it might be time for the next one. Playa Trust the Luvbug.
    haha My P990 had some nice playa features.
    Too damn funny!

This reminds me of my single days when I kept my phones locked to keep them from prying female eyes. I do agree that it would be nice to be able to set certain contacts as secret.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    Too damn funny!

This reminds me of my single days when I kept my phones locked to keep them from prying female eyes. I do agree that it would be nice to be able to set certain contacts as secret.
    Dont get me started. I had 2 phones lol.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Pimping ain't eazy. Sounds like your stuck between a pimp and a hard place.
    get a $30 pay as you go phone - no name attached, no invoice with call records to deal with. With google voice you can even keep 1 phone number and route the calls to which phone based on who calls.

Its 2010, step your game up.
    This wont clear your history but it will mask all the numbers. Look at this thread http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...r-masking.html
    Google Voice is where its at! and lock your phone!