Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Hi all. I was looking around and I got kind off interested into developing apps for the pre. If there are any useful guides that any of you could recommend that would be great.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    yeah I've tried that guide but it's poorly written
    Quote Originally Posted by Punkdd View Post
    Hi all. I was looking around and I got kind off interested into developing apps for the pre. If there are any useful guides that any of you could recommend that would be great.
    I bought the online and paper versions of the Palm webOS book by Mitch Allen. Mostly, the book goes into the News program (source included in the SDK), function by function to explain what it's doing. If you already know Javascript, HTML, and CSS, you should be able to pick it up really quick. I didn't know Javascript so it took a little longer.

Between that and this forum, I was able to create 5 apps so far (only 1 released to the public).
    mobigamedepot.com
    The Web OS school may be helpful (webOS School) though, i'm not really sure (yet); i'm just starting it.
    thanks for your suggestion DJ.
    WebOS School is actually very well done and I'd certainly recommend it. Of course, the link in my sig should also prove useful.
    Richard Neff

My tutorials on WebOS development: Beyond 'Hello World!' | Getting Started - WebOS Development

My apps: Percent Table | SierraPapa
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    thanks for the tips
    however I need ten posts to use your link :|
    The link in his sig is

www[dot]net-tech-group[dot]com/pre/
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive