1.    #1  
    The status that is shown to me is that my application is published in Palm App Catlog, so where can I find the list of published application.
    Can anyone provide me the link to Palm App Catlog.

I have gone through this link Palm webOS Applications : Palm USA but did not find my application.

Thanks,
    ajchomefinder
    it is there have you tried searching? Your reviews are down because many people dowloaded and didn't realize it was just for Atlanta.
  3.    #3  
    I have already mentioned in the description that my application is only for the Real Estate search Georgia,USA.

And BTW I am talking about the published application for Palm Official App Catalog and not the Precentral published application.

Thanks,
    ajchomefinder
    that is the one I am talking about as well
    I am on the pre give me a few minutes and I will post a screen shot when I get to my desktop
    Here you go, and fyi the description in the App catalog doesn't say it is only for Atlanta, that is why I thought it was new. I am attaching that screen shot as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The app catalog is only available from the Pre/Pixi. Do you have a Pre/Pixi yet?
  8.    #8  
    Thanks mamouton,

I will rectify the issue that you have pointed out.
    And can you help as to how I can plot more than one point on the map.

Thanks,
    ajchomefinder
    You are welcome, not sure what you mean by your statement? Do you ever plan on making your app for other areas?
  10.    #10  
    For the query of multiple points on map you can visit the following link which will help you to understand my question:
    https://developer.palm.com/distribut...hp?f=11&t=2465

Right now I am working on Georgia area, but in near future I will switch over to different areas as well. I will update you about my new application.

Thanks,
    ajchomefinder
    I went to your link and I can't answer your question. danplc the creater of music remix is working on geostrings app that uses gps he might be able to help you out. I am including the link to his thread about one of his apps. Not sure if that helps but he uses gps to do several things with his app and he might be able to steer you in the right direction.
    http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...reminders.html
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I went to your link and I can't answer your question. danplc the creater of music remix is working on geostrings app that uses gps he might be able to help you out. I am including the link to his thread about one of his apps. Not sure if that helps but he uses gps to do several things with his app and he might be able to steer you in the right direction.
    http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...reminders.html
    As far as I can tell there is no way to launch the Google Maps app and plot multiple points. This is a limitation of the maps.google.com/m mobile site which the Google Maps app displays. Hopefully one day the mobile site will be updated so it can display multiple markers like the regular site.

The only workaround I found was to include the Google Maps Ajax API and create your own map object in a DIV. However I had issues with the app loading very slowly when I included the API.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
  13.    #13  
    Thanks DanPLC,

Can you help me with some code snippet as to how I can include the Google Maps Ajax API and create my own map object in a DIV.

Thanks,
    ajchomefinder
    You can find all the documentation on Google's site: Google Maps API - Google Code
  15.    #15  
    Basically how did you find the application. Can you provide me your feedback.
    And the new version for the same application will be released soon.

Thanks,
    ajchomefinder
    Quote Originally Posted by ajchomefinder View Post
    Basically how did you find the application. Can you provide me your feedback.
    And the new version for the same application will be released soon.

Thanks,
    ajchomefinder
    I found your app by typing "ajc" in the search field at the top of the catalog app. You should also be able to tap "Explore" and go to the specific category you selected when you submitted the app.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami