1.    #1  
    just wondering when you got it if you can tell us, so we have an idea when we will see it. So far each update seems like 2weeks to a month until its released.
    Palm prē-ist.
    lol, pretty slick at your attempt at getting info. lol
    1.3.5 has already been announced for CES, you can guestimate before or on the 6th if not within a week.
  4.    #4  
    lol, well.... Yeah I'm actually interested more in how long they get to play with it before its released than exactly when. But an am quite anxious! Mainly because I set my phone back to stock and am lost without the patches! Its like a different phone! I miss the patches and want them back, but have had bad luck with hardware failure @ launch points of new updates resulting in some really messed up crap happening with my palm profile, even got escalated to an ''engineer''...... Twice.
    Palm prē-ist.
    I'm not in the program, but it's my understanding that there have been two or more revisions of 1.3.5 seeded to developers. (Someone hinted at it in some thread somewhere).
    3 very important letters: NDA
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    for the lay man?
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    for the lay man?
    If I had to guess, NDA stands for Non-disclosure agreement.
    We can not control the direction of the wind. However, we can adjust our sail.
    Quote Originally Posted by cdadams1223 View Post
    Yep.:
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Yeah, we can't say much. All I can say is that Palm needs a better way to seed new updates to us...
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
    We received 1.3.1 (the update whose NDA has been lifted) only a short while before the version hit other phones. (Which was good, as I had a part of Word Whirl that needed updating.) However, this was the first time a prior version had been seeded to developers.

1.3.5 came earlier, but we still don't know when public release will be and couldn't say if we did.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    I'm not in the program but this article was posted December 1rst
    http://www.precentral.net/rumor-webo...g-mid-december
    I'm 99% sure that the developers either got it on the the first of December or the 30th of November.
    Last edited by rc46; 12/28/2009 at 01:31 PM.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
  13.    #13  
    wow, I ask last night and sprint says its today......lol

....but still waiting to see what we get. I just want it to hit so I can install preware again!
    Palm prē-ist.
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    i dont think you have to remove preware to install updates...you only have to remove patches
  15.    #15  
    I'm aware, just got my 5th pre and haven't homebrewed yet because I wanted to wait for 1.3.5. Its like a different phone, and not in a nice way. Homebrew should be the development team for palm.
    Palm prē-ist.
    Sorry, as others have noted, this is a question that cannot be answered. The only people who really know for sure are those in the program who signed NDA's. And if you signed an NDA, you should not be talking about anything.

We can't let a question like this be answered here.

Sorry.

- Craig
    Last edited by milominderbinder; 12/28/2009 at 04:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by cdadams1223 View Post
    yeah, i was being facetious.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.