1.    #1  
    Hello, i want to flip text in a palm webos app. i've used writing-mode: tb-rl; in css but it doesn't work.

Anyone knows how to do ?
    Quote Originally Posted by boucles0 View Post
    Hello, i want to flip text in a palm webos app. i've used writing-mode: tb-rl; in css but it doesn't work.

Anyone knows how to do ?
    It looks like this is a CSS3 style so to use it you would have to write "-webkit-writing-mode" instead of just "writing-mode". But of course that is assuming webOS supports the writing-mode style which I don't know since I've never tried using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by boucles0 View Post

Anyone knows how to do ?
    i think turning the phone 180 degrees might do the trick... then you don't have to worry about all that css junk.
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
  4.    #4  
    i think turning the phone 180 degrees might do the trick... then you don't have to worry about all that css junk.
    i want my app to be used by two people, one in front of the other,

that is assuming webOS supports
    I'll try that. thanks !
    how to flip text upside down - Google Search

This might help. One of them is a java program.
    Can you just use an image file for the text?
    Use CSS transforms to rotate the text 180 degrees
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
  8.    #8  
    This might help. One of them is a java program.
    thanks !
  9.    #9  
    thanks everyone ! I'll tell you if i get this work fine !