1.    #1  
    okay, i take a screenshot, and it saves a .png in my screencaptures folder under /media/internal/screencaptures.

i can attach a screencapture to my txt message, but palm's dev website says you can only attach .jpeg.

is this version of webOS still capturing .png AND .jpeg, and if so, what is the path to the .jpeg?

thanks!
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
    I think that 1.3.1 killed the JPEG....I'm sure I read that somewhere.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    I think that 1.3.1 killed the JPEG....I'm sure I read that somewhere.
    but if the messaging only accepts jpeg, and i can attach a screenshot, and screenshots are only png, how is it allowing me to attach a screenshot to my message?

that's what's confusing...

thanks for the quick reply!

***EDIT: okay, palm says you can only attach a JPEG to a msg, but apparently PNG works. they probably updated this when they did away with JPEG, but forgot to change the documentation.***
    Last edited by shanerooni; 12/23/2009 at 01:46 PM.
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix